Monday, November 15, 2010

Two Weeks!!

It has been two weeks since Nathan made his appearance and joined our little family. He is doing very well and eating like a little piggy. Big brother Stephen helps Daddy change diapers and gives his little brother kisses on the head. The house is a bit of a disaster and I was able to take a decent shower for the first time today. We are finally getting into a routine and time seems to be flying. I wish I could stay home with my boys forever, but only 2.5 more months until I have to return to work. It will be sad to leave them on that first day back. It makes me cry just thinking about it. I am trying to enjoy every minute I have now.

Terry is back to work now and nights without him are a bit more tiring. He changes Nathan's diaper for me when he is home. Nathan's next doctor's appointment is on Wednesday and we will get to see if he has gained back the weight he lost. He has already gotten big, or at least it seems like it to me, yet he is still so small.

Stephen is a typical 2 yr old and is currently in melt down mode since he woke up late and did not take a nap. He has adjusted well to having a little brother, although he can be a hand full when I am nursing, since it seems he doesn't want anything until I can't get it for him, then he need something. We are still working on his hitting, it has gotten better, but he still lashes out when tired or frustrated. His language skill are getting better, so that helps.

I am still cooking dinner every night like planned and even add breakfast to it today. I also have some muffins, cookies, and pies I am planning on doing. I would love to have a "spa" day where I can get my nails and hair done and possibly a massage. But it would be hard to plan around Nathan's feeding schedule right now.

With the holiday's approaching, I am finding that I have nothing done and a lot to do. I made my list of people to give to this year and I have ideas for some of them. I plan to do some shopping tomorrow so that at least it is started. I also have several birthdays to buy for. I am also wanting to get some fabric (about 6-7 yards) to make a wrap to carry Nathan in so I can hold him and still get house work done and possibly go on a few walks with both boys before the weather gets nasty.

Remember to hug and kiss your loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks and sounds wonderful. I am sure if I were there it would smell wonderful too. I love your recipes. I am glad you are so happy. You deserve to be happy! You are wonderful.
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...