Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Carrier


I wanted a way to carry Nathan around and be hands free that was more comfortable and flexible than my regular carrier. A wrap was the way to do it, but paying for one is not in the budget. So instead I went to Joann fabric and bought 6 yards of a beautiful blue patterned fabric. 100% cotton. A little folding and wrapping and I was carrying Nathan around hands free. I do want to sew the edges so it is a bit tidier to wrap, but since I don't have a sewing machine, I am going to have to wait until next week to have my sister do it for me. Until then I will just wrap it as best as I can. Here was my first attempt.

It is a bit loose, but I wasn't sure how tight to make it. I will make it tighter on the next try. Nathan didn't seem to mind though. He was a sleep in it for a few hours before he wanted out to eat.


1 comment:

  1. Well done! He looks very comfy and you look great! Good idea and now you have two hands again. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...