Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time Flys

Well it has been a while since I did a non-food post. So some updates:

Terry is doing okay. He is getting over a stomach bug that had him down for a few days. He is also a very sweet man that bought me a gift certificate to Salon Red for my birthday this weekend. On Saturday morning I will be getting a mini makeover and massage. Other than working, he is enjoying my many meals I have cooked (some more than others), sleeping, playing with Stephen and cuddling with Nathan. I took some video today, that involved air guitaring.


Stephen is getting better at communicating instead of throwing tantrums (although those still happen). He is still wanting to hold and kiss his brother at least once a day as well as helping change his diaper. He is growing like a weed and will be turning THREE in February. Where does the time go? He will have his three year check-up at the doctor in January and I will be able to update his stats.

Nathan is getting large and eating a lot. He is up to 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long. He has been having feeding marathons the last few days so I am sure he has gained more. He will have his 2 month appointment in January as well. He likes tummy time, although he gets frustrated after a while and tires himself out with trying to move. He has rolled over once already, but we are thinking it was just a fluke.

Me, I'm tired but happy (most of the time). I will be 29 this weekend and we are celebrating by me going for my mini makeover and massage, and then heading to my sister's for dinner (adults only!). We will be leaving all kids (except Nathan, because I am nursing) with babysitters that Kim has lined up. I have been working on my last two Christmas Gifts. I finished one today and started the other. I am hoping to be done with it before the end of the week, but it will depend if the yarn I ordered comes before then. I haven't worked on the birth record, my shawl, or my scarf lately because I wanted to make sure I got these two projects done. I have been doing a lot of spreadsheet work for the HPKCHC, which I am hoping to finish tomorrow while Stephen is at daycare. I am also going to be adding some more recipes (1 breakfast and 3 dinners) to the blog after this post. I will also add posts for my craft projects as I finish them, as well as a page for them. Although I will have to wait until after Christmas for two of them since they are presents.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an update! Good job on everything and we are so glad to see you so happy! I can't believe you will be 29 in a couple days! I'm only 29! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...