Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lazy Day

With Stephen at daycare today, I got a little break and only did a few things (dishes and cleaning up a bit). It was a nice break from the chaos. He had a good day at daycare and even took a nap! He will be home with me tomorrow and, depending on the weather, I would like to take both boys out for some fresh air. of course my stroller will only fit one kid so I ether need to carry the baby or make Stephen walk.I am thinking Stephen isn't going to walk the whole way without wanting a break, so I think I will break out my carrier for the baby (I think it is still in my trunk).

I still haven't managed to find my current address book, but found an old one, so I will try to start getting Birth announcements out. Of course Terry keeps reminding me that they need to go out, but he isn't going to address the envelopes. LOL. I know we didn't get Stephens out before he was about a month old.

It looks like we may have beaten the monster of darkness. We have left the hall way light on and Stephen's door open every night for a week now and he is sleeping through the night (except the one when he was sick, understandably). He seems to also have stopped picking at his forehead for now (knock on wood) so maybe the two were connected.

Craft wise, I did get some more cross stitch done, although it is a long way from being finished. My knitting/crochet.spinning mojo hasn't returned yet, but that is okay. I don't think I really need to add to my craziness just yet, maybe in a few weeks. LOL. Once I get back into the crafting grove I will post finished object on here (as long as they aren't presents). I am really looking forward to having a craft room so I can organize my stuff and be more efficient at it.

Dinner wasn't the success tonight as it has been the past few nights, but it was edible and had good flavor. I made a few notes in the post with the recipe. If I do it again (although it won't be any time soon) I will defiantly make some changes. Dinner tomorrow night is going to be Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Beef Bake. I am hoping it turns out better.

Terry brought a few more clothes home from a friend that has a son that is 6 mo older than Stephen. She is so awesome for giving us clothes for Stephen, and we are very grateful. They are in great condition and will almost certainly survive long enough for Nathan to wear them too. Which reminds me, I need to go through Stephen's clothes again and pack away things that are out of season or don't fit anymore. I also need to do a small load of Nathan's laundry since we only have a few Preemie outfits and they are all dirty. He can wear Newborn size, but they are a bit large on him.

Recap: Today wasn't bad, and I got a few things accomplished. I wish everyone a good night and don't forget to tell your loved ones that you do love them.

1 comment:

  1. Not everyday needs to be a workout, so enjoy these easy moving days and regardless, love your family all you ccan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...