Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catching up

Things are going well. Both Nathan and I are getting over our colds. Stephen is growing like a weed and Terry is enjoying all the meals I have been cooking. After writing this post I need to go give Nathan a bath. Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I can't believe it is almost the end of the month.

Stephen has adjusted well to having a baby brother and he is learning to be gentile with him. He MUST hold, hug and kiss him when ever he gets a chance. I need to take some more pictures of them together. It is so cute the way he adores Nathan.

Terry is also doing well with the change. He also adores Nathan and just loves to watch him sleep. He is very helpful when he is home, changing diapers and playing with the boys while I cook or craft.

I am loving being home and wish it would last. Unfortunately, February is getting closer which means my time at home is getting shorter.

This past weekend I met up with some House Cup friends and went to see Harry Potter 7. It was a blast and Nathan came with me. He was very well behaved and everyone enjoyed him, including my friend Kara's cat Clair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nathan just had his first bath! And he enjoyed it. He was much calmer than Stephen was. I think he really enjoyed the warm water. Now he is just relaxing on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...